Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crisis runs in the family...



Bobbitt Family Update



In a recent news broadcast, it was announced that Lorena Bobbitt's sister Louella was arrested for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had done several years ago .

Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena .

She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage . The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable Condition, and Louella has been charged with . . .

A Misdawiener! 
P.S. My internet service is finally up again. 
I'm getting my GLITZ & GLAM pictures ready for you. Hang in there ok?


8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

ROFL!!! You crack me up!

I can't wait to see the pics!!

Love,
LuLu*xoxo

Rita said...

and I thought we were going to get some juicy news about your weekend!
I say...those dumb Bobbits.
Rita

jeanne said...

OK, I can't stop laughing. this is too funny. Bill is laughing too. I love your humor!!!
No time to visit we are on our way out. I have missed you but I hope you had a blast at your glammor party weekend.
Love you very much,
Jeanne xoxoxo

Grace said...

Oh my I laughed so hard this was hysterical!! I can not wait to see your pictures. Grace xoox

wendy said...

'dat's funny!!!

I have been checking EVERY DAY awaiting your post on glitter and glam event.
I'll try and be patient.

Average Girl said...

funny chickalet!

Jo Ann said...

You got me! too freakn funny!
I saw the video Randy did of Chad and Monica's wedding...great job! I stopped at Deb's to say hi for 5 minutes and was there for over 2 hours! Glad you have your computer back...I did get a sneak peak of some of the pics at Carol Anne's today....you take great shots...you and Randy should start your own business! Have a great night
xoxoxox

Teresa said...

A missdaweiner!!! I love it! Too funny! Love you Pinkie!
xoxo
Daisy